Sunday, September 06, 2009

My 1st Genius Playlist

By Genius, I refer to this feature of Apple's iTunes. I'm rebuilding a music collection on my new iPhone. this is what it came up with from my small, but eclectic collection. Pretty interesting.

Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex - CSS Cansei de Ser - Sexy 
What Sarah Said - Death Cab For Cutie - Plans 
Help I'm Alive - Metric - Fantasies   
Everything In Its Right Place - Radiohead - Kid A  
Out of Control (State of Emotion) - Kenna - Make Sure They See My Face 
Creep (Live) - Pretenders - Pirate Radio (Digital Version) 
The Crystal Ship - The Doors - The Future Stars Here 
Missed the Boat - Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank 
Welcome to England -Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted to Sin   
1901 - Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix  
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever to Tell  
One Headlight - The Wallflowers - Collected: 1996-2005 Rock  
Walk It Off -The Breeders - Mountain Battles (Bonus Track Version)  
Pyramid Song - Radiohead - Amnesiac  
I Guess You're Right - The Posies - Every Kind of Light 
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - JET Get Born 
Sun Red Sky Blue - Kenna - Make Sure They See My Face 
Give - Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted to Sin  
Love Comes - The Posies - Every Kind of Light 
Loose Wires/Blink Radio - Kenna - Make Sure They See My Face 
Flavor - Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted to Sin 


No comments: